Thursday, November 25, 2004

WOW! This has been the best mail week ever! First I got two things on one day - a sexy postcard from Toronto with 4 hot babes in tiny bikini's, courtesy of David and Joel! Gay boys have great taste in postcards afterall. Also on that day I got a package from Andréa that included a CD from Ottawa's favourtie music group, Eric Eggleston Band, - complete with an autographed magazine from the band themselves.
Today it was a package from Jackson and Shandy. They made a VCD for me that was clips from them having fun in Waterloo and Toronto and even Uxbridge! Jackson travelled there to visit my parents and dogs! They also included important people on the video who it was great to see! I had a permagrin for the whole glorious 30 minutes of it and still do. So tonight as I fine students for vomiting in the hall, I will just think back to the video and transport myself to a happier place.
PS It's 7:45pm and the students are already on their way to the pub. Yesterday was day 1 of the new vomit fine, but we anticipate tonight the first fine will actually occur.