Do you know those times when you discover a new musical act and listen to them non-stop and that still isn’t enough? As I have just entered that phase with Frou Frou, I thought I would reflect back on past CD’s that just never wanted to leave my CD player. This exercise is to give you insight into my very exciting life.
Weezer (blue CD): Although I didn’t own this CD, I always made my best friend play it in grade nine.
Sarah McLachlan (Fumbling Towards Ecstasy): I think this was grade 10
Alanis Morisette (Jagged Little Pill): Summer of 1996
Chantal Kreviazuk (Colour Moving and Still): Summer of 2000
Sarah Harmer (You Were Here): Fall of 2000 through Winter 2001
Martina Sorbara (Cure for Bad Deeds): Winter of 2002
John Mayer (Room for Squares): Summer of 2002
Kylie Minogue (Fever): Winter 2003
David Gray (White Ladder): Summer of 2003 through Winter 2004
Brand New (Deja Entendu): Spring 2004
Frou Frou (Details): Current

<< Home