ALIVE! Johnny and I survived his two-week visit. I don't think I can relay the whole adventure here but it was definate good times. Paris was much better going with him (and meeting up with Krista there) then when I went for work. Our hotel was super close to everything, including it ended up being a 3-minute walk to the place Krista was staying at...by coincidence.
The humorous highlight I will share is our trip to Pere Lachaise, the famous Parisian cemetery. Many famous people are there, such as Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, and Chopin. We ended up having a mini Amazing Race against these older Americans to find Jim Morrison. Thankfully, we were indeed smarter than them as we arrived at the grave a good 2 minutes before them. After Jim, we headed to nearby Chopin where Krista received nasty hand gestures from Creepvilla. Some crazy woman was trying to take a picture of a grave for like five mintutes with her cell phone so Krista got tired of waiting and walked in front, and as soon as she did the picture took. Creepvilla was not very impressed. Upon exiting, we ran into the Americans again where Krista very calmly lied to them and exaggerated the number of famous people we saw due to our impressive organization. Maybe you had to be there.

<< Home