After weeks of waiting and crossing my fingers, I finally watched the episodes of Survivor: Palau that I missed while backpacking. It's hard to believe that no one inadvertently spoiled the ending on me, so thank-you to all those people who made an effort! Tom was my prediction from Day 1, and within the first few episodes totally felt the Tom/Ian/Katie alliance would be strong.
I won't blog on anymore about my thoughts on the show as most people have either a) given up on Survivor or b) forget who the contestants were. I will just say this season was full of some good twists and interesting developments, although mainly due to the contestants. To me, it really shows how casting the show is such an integral part of it all. They do need to end it soon though, and the only way it should end involves a return to the original island that started it all (but with new contestants).

<< Home