On Friday night, I went on what was to be a random night of adventure in TO with Shandy and Emily. Despite being random we didn't encounter any crazy stories - although the cool people ate chocolate sprinkles at a pub we ended up at (where we met Jeff, Brennon and David!) And I finally bought hand soap and shower gel! Now on to some bigger purchases.
I am in the market for a computer and a car. Both of which require some research that I have just been far too lazy to do. I eventually want to have a PC that allows me to do digital video editing and whatnot but think I may just get a decent functioning one for the time being.
As for the car hunt, I am so impartial about what I want. It makes sense to go with a lease as within the next 5 years I would live to be living in a condo in Toronto and have no desire to own a car downtown (ie parking costs and I'll just TTC it everywhere). The next train of thought is that if I'm leasing, why not just lease new? It's tricky to go and look at cars though without a mode of transport in the first place.

<< Home