Delay in blogging as I awaited the outcome of an event in order to blog about it. The car I purchased and picked up two weeks ago decided that it was going to mess up within the first 12 hours of me owning it. I took a "spontaneous" drive to Waterloo and then around 1:30am, the front left brake decided to dislodge itself or something and start clamping down on the wheel rim, which prevented the wheel from moving. Since I had to be back in Mississauga to catch my ride to the airport, I left my car in Waterloo and was lucky enough to have a kind and caring friend (Jackson) who drove me back at 3am.
I tried my best to deal with the situation from Milwaukee but the Mazda dealership was being a pain in the ass and seemed somewhat shady to me, so I waited until I came back last Wednesday to speak with them. Basically the manager I spoke with berated me for buying a used car, and kept emphasizing that the car was now my responsibility. He didn't seem to get that I understood that but that I expected the car to at least last the first day. The guy was a total jerk to me and made me feel really bad about the whole situation, and I now regret giving this dealership my business.
They ended up fixing it at no cost and it seems they're also willing to pay for my tow from Waterloo, but I have yet to see the money so we'll see if that actually happens. Regardless, I am writing letters to the dealership owner, and Mazda Canada. For anyone living in the GTA and in the market for a car, I recommend you do NOT give business to Mazda of Brampton.

<< Home