This weekend finally feels like my first free weekend all summer since starting my job. When I first moved to Mississauga I had the first weekend "off-duty" and then I went 4 weekends in a row, followed by a weekend being eaten up going to a work conference in Milwaukee, then another weekend on duty. So now it's here - what I feel is some great freedom and I am making the most of it. At 7am tommorrow I will pile into a car with Krista, Jessica, and Jackson for a trip to Montreal! Since I missed Pride in Toronto, I'll celebrate with the french homos! No parade however as they held it earlier this week in the evening for the locals. I hope everyone has a great long weekend!
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home