Bad acting all around in Eating Out starring Jim Verraros from American Idol fame. I should have expected as much from Jim. The whole movie he overtalked and also spoke out of the side of his mouth a la Jean Chretien. Maybe he did that on American Idol too, I dunno, but if his parents are deaf you think he'd have perfect mouth shapes when talking - but maybe I am just being sterotypically bitchy. There was one good scene, although it was the most unrealistic scene. In said scene the straight guy pretending to be gay gets a blow job from gay man while having phone sex with gay man's best fag hag. The gay man was played by the gay gardener on Desperate Housewives, for those who find him hot.
I cannot go on anymore.
And to be honest, I stopped watching after that scene - maybe it got better in the second half. I will save that for a rainy day.

<< Home