I've just completed watching the first season of Nip/Tuck thanks to the week-long cheap deal on old discs from Blockbuster. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, probably due to the fact that all the main charactets want me to tear my hair out in frustration, I still have this desire to now watch the second season and then stay on top of it for the upcoming third season. Maybe I just need some time to figure out why I am drawn to the show despite all my irritations with it - I think I just have this hope the stupid characters will smarten up. Oh, and I can't figure out if their operations are more graphic and squeemish then what was on ER. There's definately more bare skin and hotter bodies though!
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home