Monday, August 08, 2005

Today was super stressful with lots of tasks to complete that are unrelated to the big project I'm really currently supposed to be working on. I'm sure these tasks wouldn't be so difficult if I was more familiar with the system here but that's all part of the learning curve I suppose.
After my super stressful day I came home and made a very tasty dinner and then sat down with a cup of tea afterwards and it was really relaxing and gave me a glimpse of what I'd like my worklife to be life - work hard and fast during the day and then come home and chill out.
My collegue Kris came by as well and we hung out. We've both decided that for us to survive here we need to start making some friends in Mississauga, so we're brainstorming ways to meet people. Our current front runner is to be super friendly and chatty at the gym (yes it looks like I'm joining a gym). Then eventually we'll host a dinner party for our "gym friends" with hopes for more outside of the gym.