Friday, September 23, 2005

Typed words will never do justice to the following voice message that is left on my phone every week. Somehow Boris always calls me when I am not home, and he has tried at all hours and days of the week. I am hoping that by providing this transcript, I will be free of Boris - although his message does always make me laugh as it's so word-for-word identical. He even has the same "uhs" and "ums" in the same spots, I have removed them from the transcript however.

"Hell-oh dis is boris calling from Best Price Movers. I was trying to speak with you to axe you if you or somebody that you know wuz planning to move in the next 6 months. If so, we have rates starting as low as $55 per hour for a truck and two athletic movers. We would like to be happy to provide you with more details on the moving. Call 416******* and please ask for me Boris at 416*******. Thank-you."

I am glad they provide athletic movers and not fragile old ladies.