Monday, December 05, 2005


I made the mistake of going to Walmart in Mississauga on a Sunday during the Christmas season. It was not pleasant. After realizing I really did need a shopping cart I navigated through all the people and their children to the front of the store to only find there were no more carts! So I hid my items and went back to the parking lot to grab a cart.
I'd like to say it was worth it however as I purchased my first artifical Christmas tree. I would have liked a real tree but living on your own makes it difficult to get a real tree up and maintain it. So this tree will do for now. Decorating it was strangely difficult. Rather, ensuring the lights were evenly distributed was the tricky part. But it's all set-up now and I'm beginning to get into the holiday spirit.