Reading this blog may change your life!
For the past two weeks I have received three identical junk mail envelopes. It's a simple plain white envelope that says on the front "Opening this envelope may change your life!" I discarded the first two without bothering to open them, but then today when the third one arrived I figured it was some kind of sign from the fates and opened up. I crossed my fingers curious to know what was in store for changing my life. Actually, I just figured it might give me something funny to blog about.
There were three items inside: first item is a flyer for Life 1st Clinics - which is a weight loss company. Apparently if I join before March 31st, I can have a full week of Healthy Gourmet Meals (not sure why this was capitalized) delivered to my door for FREE! The second item was a flyer/questionnaire for LifeMates. A few questions on it that apparently will help me find my soul mate (but first I should visit Life 1st clinics to shed a few pounds?) However, there was a disclaimer on the survey that reads "This is intended for single people only. If you are presently married or in a committed relationship, please pass this profile on to a single friend who would like to have someone special in their life." Interestingly, they ask your gender but not what gender you're interested in dating. The third item is a postage-paid envelope to send back my Lifemates survey. Well I'm going to send back the survey as completed below.

<< Home