Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So lately I have developed a thing for Wicked - it's a book and also a musical about the Wicked Witch of the West (from Wizard of Oz). I have finally started to read my book of it and now also started listening to the music. My current debate is...do I go by myself to see the musical when it returns to Canada in a really good seat by myself or go with someone else in 2 ok seats. People who have seen it, tell me I should just see it twice.
So this may sound odd - but in order to prove I am not a crazy fan, I went to the fansite to compare myself to others. Rather, I really just stumbled upon the fan site. There, I found the following piece of goodness from Aaron (age 13, Canada). Aaron writes
"In all of my spare time I find stuff to do involving WICKED. Usually I read, or I listen to the WICKED Music. But I decided to take a picture of me and paint it to look like Elphaba and the Yellow Brick Road leading to The Emerald City. It's meant to be at The Pine Barrens, near the centre of Oz. Attached is the Original picture, and the Ozian one. Hope you like it!"