I purposely keep my alarm clock across the room from the bed so I have to get out of bed to shut it off. It's worked like a charm for me and I always suggest this to people who have trouble waking up in the morning. However, for whatever reason yesterday I managed to get up, go over, turn off the alarm and then I crawled back into bed. I have no memory of this but John reports that's what happened and luckily he woke me up an hour and a half after that so I could rush into work quite late. It's not like I was even drunk the night before or have another excuse. It drives me crazy when my body acts differently than I'm used to.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home